Trades, Labour & Plant Operatives
FBR Construction Recruitment provides an incredibly diverse range of pre-vetted blue collar personnel to a variety of sectors within the construction industry. Focusing mainly on residential developers and main contractors, we work right across the south coast and Home Counties. Clients and candidates alike benefit from our honest and personable approach as well as from our unrivalled experience and deep understanding of the construction sector.
At FBR, we understand that matching the right candidate to the right role in a timely manner is essential for the day to day running of a site. Getting it right in this way saves our clients both time and money and ultimately helps to keep construction schedules on track.
Our Candidate Vetting Process:
- At least 2 industry references are obtained for each candidate we are looking to place.
- We check all candidates’ suitability and qualifications for CSCS / CPCS, NVQ’s & City & Guilds.
- We ensure that plant operatives have the required certification, experience and log books.
- Medicals for plant operators are checked where necessary.
- We check that candidates have the appropriate immigration documentation, hold valid identification and possess the paperwork necessary for them to be able to work in the UK.
|Labourers||Skilled labourers||Ground workers|
|Carpenters (1st & 2nd fix)||Handypersons||Multi traders|
|Bricklayers||Tower crane operators|
(Saddle & Luffer)
|Pedestrian crane operators|
|Crawler crane operators||Slinger signallers||Lifting supervisors|
|Telescopic forklift drivers||Self-propelled boom operators||Scissor lift operators|
|Traffic marshals||Digger 360 operators||Dozer Driver drivers|
|Tractor drivers||180 operators||Shovel drivers|
|Hoist operators||Forward tipping dumper drivers||Roller drivers|
|Articulated dump truck drivers||Steel fixers||Shuttering carpenters|