Job ID 5933
Experience Required 2-3 years minimum
Package Flexible benefits
One of our newer contractor clients based near High Wycombe are now in the market for a bright and enthusiastic estimator working from their modern offices and as part of a friendly commercial team.
Our client is currently working on a number of diversified projects including internal fit out’s/marketing suites; window & door installs and architectural steel/aluminium sites within the new build sector and council led decarbonization projects.
Principle Tasks and Procedures:
- Analyse drawings and specifications.
- Itemise work packages.
- Responsible for preparing estimates on assigned projects and provide a complete total tender price.
- Ensuring any tender complies with construction documents and government regulations.
- You’ll work with clients, suppliers & sub-contractors to ensure our tenders are accurate and competitive.
- Some travel will be required to sites and pre-start site meetings, but the role will be primarily office based.
- Assemble accurate and well organised estimates and proposals in a timely manner.
- Provide clear and detailed quantity take off.
- Collaborate on project schedules based on knowledge of lead times.
- Maintain relationships with supply chain partners, suppliers and clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years estimating knowledge ideally within the windows, doors and facades arena.
- Excellent organisational skill sets.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to perform a variety of duties being resourceful and maintaining flexibility.
- Negotiation skills.
- Able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Working with people – adapts to the team and builds team spirit communication.
- Persuading and Influencing – gains clear agreement and commitment.
Please apply only if you are UK based.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to