Job ID 1818
Experience Required 2-5 years
Package An attractive salary package including free parking, pension and company profit - share after successful probationary period coupled with excellent fringe benefits.
One of my long-standing interior clients have decided to employ an additional Technical CAD Designer due to full order books / expansion. Working from their friendly and modern offices, you will be working as part of the design team.
Your role will include:
- To produce construction and technical drawing packages for projects under contract.
- AutoCAD to design workspaces based on client’s needs.
- Sketch Up to provide 3D visuals, also Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Building Surveys.
- Construction drawings, detailed drawings and schedules.
- Contractor liaison, for example Mechanical, Electrical & Joinery/li>
- Good knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office – including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Type of person:
- In a fast moving / developing environment we require people who are flexible and adaptable – excited by new ideas and/or technology and, willing to pick up and work with new initiatives.
- We seek people who are ambitious, seek to improve their performance, are interested in training and generally in personal development.
- Planned & organised – managing workload, avoiding conflicting priorities in pressurized environment and above all, self motivated and a team player.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to