Experience Required5 years +
PackageFlexible Benefits Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced steelwork QS.
Our client is seeking a full time Steelwork / Architectural Metalwork Quantity Surveyor to join their growing company with full order books well into 2022, specialising in new build works to £3.5 million in value with an average of 6 to 10 live projects at any one time.
- You will also be able to produce a detailed control document at handover to finance, project, manufacturing and site teams complete project take-off’s to the required level of detail, control and price variations. Manage and prepare applications and final accounts as project progresses and report on running cost incurred reporting into the construction director.
- Commercially responsible for 6-10 live projects at any one time working alongside a qualified Assistant QS.
- Monthly valuation and variations overseeing projects to final accounting.
- Have experience of various construction methods.
- Experience of controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Experience of reading and accurately interpreting contract documents drawings and technical specifications.
- Good standard of mathematical ability.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience in Re-measurement of high risk packages.
- A working knowledge of relevant contract conditions.
- Experience of Financial and cost control.
- Valid driving licence.
On offer is a competitive salary package working in a friendly team environment.