Experience Required5 years +
PackageCompany Car Or Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Pension
Due to successful tendering and healthy order books our groundwork’s client has decided to appoint a full time site setting out engineer to cover projects around the Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire regions.
Ideally you are a qualified Site Engineer educated with either a Degree or HNC/HND in construction related studies, civil engineering, build or structural.
Projects tend to range small housing plots to larger multi-unit sites mainly within the residential arena.
Typical duties include;
– surveying sites prior to work commencement
– surveying installed works
– deep drainage, roads, manholes, 278 works
– check plans/drawings
– check quantities for accuracy of calculations
– manage, monitor and interpret design documentation
– communicate with architects, engineers and surveyors
– prepare progress reports and assist with day to day site management
– sort out any technical issues with contracts manager
– working knowledge of machine assist technology (GPS) would be a distinct advantage
– good written and verbal communication
On offer is a competitive salary package and career advancement for the right candidate.