Job ID 4427
Experience Required 5 years +
Package Car allowance, bonus, pension
A respected shopfitting contractor with a rich pedigree of delivering high end refurbishments and fit out projects across the UK are now searching for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
With a booming order book with recognised framework retail clients and repeat business, our client offers a fun and energetic business environment with good communication lines therefore working in a positive atmosphere/culture.
They are clearly seeking a QS to take on the independent running of at least one key client and develop client relationships and genuinely help grow the account/s as well as being in control commercially with all the normal QS functions such as pricing schedules, assisting the procurement department with sub contract, payments, reporting etc.
Basically this role will need a QS who is comfortable in a client facing role;
- 5+ years Quantity Surveying experience.
- You will have experience of previously working within the same or similar role.
- HND/HNC/Degree qualified preferable not essential.
- Refurbishment and fit outs.
- Excellent communication/ team work capability.
- Computer literacy will also be essential.
This is a hybrid role so your location can be open and flexible as long as you can get to their offices for example once a fortnight.
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.