Experience Required5-10 years
PackageFlexible Benefits Package
A respected shopfitting contractor with a rich pedigree of delivering high end refurbishments and fit out projects across the UK are now searching for an experienced Quantity Surveyor/Senior QS. With a booming order book with recognised framework retail clients and repeat business, our client offers a fun and energetic business environment with good communication lines therefore working in a positive atmosphere/culture.
They are clearly seeking a QS to take on the independent running of at least one key client or maybe two and develop client relationships and genuinely help grow the account/s as well as being in control commercially with all the normal QS functions such as pricing schedules, assisting the procurement department with sub contract, payments, reporting etc.
Basically this role will need a QS who is comfortable in a client facing capability working alongside one of their directors with very little need for guidance.
– 5 to 10 Years Quantity Surveying experience.
– You will have experience of previously working within the same or similar role.
– Degree qualified (or moving towards professional membership) is preferable but not essential.
– Refurbishment and fit outs.
– Excellent communication/ team work capability.
– Computer literacy will also be essential.
This role would suit a commercial QS who wants a challenge to progress with a forward thinking contractor and take ownership of their prime commercial projects with healthy order book well into next year.
Competitive salary and benefits are available for the right candidate.