Experience Required3-5 years
PackageAttractive Benefits Package
RolesTechnical and Design
One of our long standing clients in the SE of England have a solid history of a comprehensive range of civil engineering, rail, environmental and highways maintenance projects across the South of England have decided to vastly expand their operational side in the Surrey, Sussex and Kent regions.
SHEQ Advisor role:
- Carry out regular site inspections to evaluate effectiveness of business management systems and procedures risk assessments and works package plans.
- Support and advise on the production of key documents for example construction phase plans.
- To lead investigations of accidents and incidents on sites.
- Provide comprehensive support to the contract managers and heads of departments to insure all risks and considered at the planning stage of works.
- Attend client forums and workshops.
- Support drafting of tool box talks and safety alerts.
- Ensuring all parties comply to latest H&S standards/legislation.
Environmental awareness training
Knowledge of civil engineering projects would be an advantage but not essential
Confident in leading investigations and report writing
Aware of SHEQ best practice
A motivator, influencer and a good listener
Demonstrate a high level of commitment
Please email your CV as interviews will be taking place this month.