Job ID 4441
Experience Required 3-5 years
Package Car allowance or co. van plus fuel card
Due to successful tender over the past few months and forward order books our groundwork’s client has decided to appoint a full time site setting out engineer to cover projects around the Hampshire, West Sussex and Wiltshire regions.
Ideally you are a qualified Site Engineer educated with either a Degree or HNC/HND in construction related studies, civil engineering, build or structural.
Projects tend to range from six to ten live projects mainly with residential and commercial builds.
Typical duties include:
- acting as a technical adviser to ensure all materials are used and work carried out to defined specifications
- check plans/drawings
- check quantities for accuracy of calculations
- to manage, monitor and interpret design documentation
- to liaise with sub contractors, planners, quantity surveyors and general workforce
- to communicate with architects, engineers and surveyors
- attending regular site meetings and to keep client and contracts manager informed of progress made
- prepare reports and assist with day to day site management
- sort out any technical issues with contracts manager
- a working knowledge of machine assist technology would be very useful
- good written and verbal communication
On offer is a competitive salary package and career advancement for the right candidate.