Experience Required5 years +
PackagePlus Bonus, Car Allowance And Benefits
Our client, a respected 5 Star national housebuilder, are searching for a Senior Site Manager for a new development of 300 units near Bournemouth. This project is a mix of apartments and houses, both traditional and timber frame which will be constructed in phases. This is an exciting opportunity to run a new site from start to finish.
The Senior Site Manager will be responsible for:
- The day to day running of the development
- Liaising between the commercial, technical and sales teams to ensure the project is completely in time and within budget
- They will need to check progress and ensure the quality of the build is maintained
- Provide updates to the Contracts Manager
- Responsible for H&S on site
- Scheduling and programming works for the duration of the project
Applicants will need to have previous experience with similar projects working for a volume housebuilder.
Valid SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certificates are required for this role.