Job ID 4434
Experience Required 2-5 years
Package Car Allowance and other
I have a fantastic opportunity with a national Housing Developer, based near Southampton. They have 4 new sites starting through 2023. Due to the increase in workload they seeking an enthusiastic individual, with a proven track record as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Duties to include:
- Sub-contract tendering and placement, including tender package negotiations, prior to placing subcontract orders.
- Negotiating with subcontractor to enable the correct specification to be obtained on projects.
- Maintaining cash flow forecasts / cost plan and monitor against set budgets.
- Attending Pre-contract design meetings with all consultants attend monthly site meetings.
- Evaluating and identifying key subcontractor for schemes and negotiating prices.
- Carrying out monthly valuation for submission to the clients, attending monthly client meetings. Involved with 2 stage tendering process.
- Reconciling invoices for inputting into COIN finance system.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Lee on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to