Job ID 4539
Experience Required 5-10 years
Package 5K car allowance, bonus, flexi hours
A respected main contractor having been established for well over 50 years have decided to recruit a full time knowledgeable QS with a proven track record in traditional build works including commercial, industrial, education and healthcare. They wish to recruit a QS/SQS to take on the independent running of at least a couple of projects developing client relationships and genuinely help grow the commercial department reporting into the commercial director. Basically this role will need a QS who is comfortable in a client facing capability and be an example to more junior commercial QS’s.
You will have:
- 5 to 10 Years Quantity Surveying experience with a main contractor.
- JCT and Traditional build exposure.
- You will have experience of previously working within the same or similar role.
- Degree qualified (or moving towards professional membership) is preferable but not essential.
- New builds and refurbishments knowledge.
- Excellent communication/ team work capability.
- Computer literate.
This role would suit a commercial QS who wants a challenge to progress with a forward thinking contractor and take ownership of their prime commercial projects with healthy order book. Competitive salary and benefits package available. Please note, my client is only seeking regionally based QS’s an hour from the Chichester region.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to