Experience Required5 years +
PackageFlexible Benefits Package
Our client is a leading Roads & Highways contractor based across the South of England operational from their three established offices.
They are currently seeking a highly competent roads/highways Quantity Surveyor to oversee amendments to public highways and other roads and bridge projects ranging from M4/M5 corridors covering Bristol, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall values from £1.5 million to £10 million working within a friendly commercial team from their regional offices just outside of Bristol.
- Experience working on a variety of Construction Contracts, including NEC3, JCT and 278 works
- Highways/Roads and earthworks
- Pre and Post contract experience
- Preparing Tender and Contract documents
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Risk Management and Cost Control
- Sub Contractor Work Allocation
- Preparing Accurate Progress Reports
Completed Work Valuations and Payments
Ideally candidates will be either HNC/Degree educated, although time served and relevant experience is desirable.