Job ID 3864
Experience Required 5 years +
Package £5,500 c/a, pension, bonus, 25 days hols
A respected privately owned regional building contractor with a rich pedigree of delivering hi-end Design & Build projects are seeking a full time Quantity Surveyor to take commercial ownership of a couple of new commercial projects, projects vary from commercial builds to pharmaceutical builds to D&B car showrooms.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing Tender and Contract documents.
- Preparing Bills of Quantities.
- Risk Management and Cost Control.
- Sub Contractor Work Allocation.
- Preparing Accurate Progress Reports.
- Completed Work Valuations and Payments.
- You will need to have a good understanding of Design & Build methods and products associated with new build commercial education and leisure builds.
Key Experience and Requirements:
- Ideally a minimum 8-10 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- You will have experience of previously working within the same or similar role.
- Degree qualified (or moving towards professional membership) is preferable but not essential.
- Design & Build experience is an advantage.
- Ideally from a main contractor background not sub contractor.
- Excellent communication/ team work capability.
- Computer literacy will also be essential.
- The role will be site based working alongside the Project Manager reporting into the area director.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package with genuine career progression for this forward thinking and progressive regionally based build contractor whom has a growing pipeline of repeat business.