Job ID 4424
Experience Required 5 years +
Package Car allowance, bonus, pension
Our client is one of the UK’s largest painting and property building maintenance contractors in the UK. With growth and progression, an exciting opportunity exists for a knowledgeable QS to cover Camden and the surrounding areas.
Qualified Quantity Surveyor with a background within painting, decorating or construction contracts
- Measurement, pricing and evaluation of tenders.
- Take responsibility of projects from contract award through to final account agreement.
- Cost management.
- CVR reporting and forecasting.
- Reporting progress to senior management.
- Management and administration of sub-contractor accounts.
- Producing and submitting applications for payment.
- Agreement of final accounts and completion of required client documentation to facilitate client approval.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Professional Qualification (e.g. HNC/HND/Degree/Diploma) or equivalent.
- Previous experience of painting and decorating projects are preferred however not essential.
- Previous experience of working with bill of quants, schedules of rates etc.
- Extensive experience in commercial management and procurement of subcontractors.
- Ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting.
- Excellent team player whilst also holding the ability to work independently on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to encourage and support other members of the commercial team.
Interviews will be held in early January.