Job ID 4679
Experience Required 5 years +
Package Annual Bonus + Car + Fuel
Quantity Surveyor – required for our client who is a Civil Engineering contractor who operates on projects within road, rail, water, and utilities. The Quantity Surveyor will be working on a range of upcoming and existing projects in the Dorset area from the Bournemouth office. As a Quantity Surveyor you will have worked in a similar industry and will have experience of working on civil engineering projects. Other responsibilities for this role will include:
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- The measurement and preparation of valuations and receipt of certificates.
- Securing payments from the customer within the specified contract terms.
- Recording, monitoring and reviewing the financial performance of the contract.
- Production of the financial accounts (CVR) and report to senior management on the project performance.
- Liaising and presenting to the client on the project performance.
- Subcontract procurement and management of subcontractor accounts.
- Change management, compiling change notice, evaluation and agreement.
- Supporting Managing QS with junior staff development.
- Pre-contract pricing as required.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in Quantity Surveying, although other equivalent qualifications may be accepted (HNC/HND).
- Experienced of working on general Civil Engineering projects (essential) and of infrastructure projects (preferred).
- Experience of using the NEC and/or ICC (NR) forms of contract.
- Good IT skills and the ability to adapt to bespoke software packages.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration:
- Excellent Salary.
- Company Car/Allowance.
- Bonus scheme.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Excellent communication/ team work capability.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Alan at FBR Recruitment on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to