Job ID 5930
Experience Required 3-5 years
Package Car allowance
Quality Inspector Required. I am currently recruiting on behalf of a medium sized housing developer with an excellent reputation. They currently operate in and around the south coast area mainly between Dorset, Hampshire and West Sussex. They build an excellent product and are well known for their quality of homes. They now seek a full time quality inspector to join the business, which the office will be based within Southampton, Hampshire and will require travelling to sites where required. You will be employed on a permanent basis, as a quality inspector, working 5 days a week.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Attending pre-construction meetings and evaluating plans.
- Conducting field tests to ensure quality standards and regulations are met.
- Identifying and reporting any defects or discrepancies with materials, structures and processes.
- You will also develop and implement quality control procedures and protocols for construction sites.
- You will be managing and updating quality documents and troubleshooting any issues in relation to materials and products.
You must have relevant experience in a similar role involved in quality inspection within the housing sector of construction. Strong knowledge of current building legislation, experience of administering all forms and levels of building regulation applications. You must have knowledge and experience of operating building control software systems and have excellent IT skills. They are looking for somebody who has an analytical mind-set, works well under pressure, has excellent communication skills and somebody who is highly organised.
The role is paying between £40,000-£45,000 p/a DOE + benefits + car allowance. This will be a permanent position starting asap, with a company who is renowned for quality and strong staff retention numbers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business still in growth despite the current market climate.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Cameron on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to