Experience RequiredUp to 1 year
PackageCompetitive Benefits Package
FBR are working with a fantastic organisation based in Wimborne, they are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Officer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager (SHEQ) and will be key in maintaining quality standards, coordinating & providing practical training, and driving improvement initiatives at an operational level.
This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established company that encourages growth and progression. Training will be provided to cover any gaps in skills or knowledge.
- Final Inspection of modular buildings once manufacturing is complete and prior delivery to site.
- Running the company non-conformance process to ensure timely and effective response to issues.
- Monitor & sustain the process of continuous improvement throughout manufacturing.
- Conducting internal audits and inspections to ensure product and processes meet expected standards.
- Define and improve “inspection & test plans”, then produce them for all manufactured products.
- Investigate into quality issues and ensure that work and materials meet specification and standards.
- Familiarisation with quality requirements, such as NHBC and Building Regs, and ability to check that manufactured product complies.
- Monitor fire compliance standards of manufactured product.
- Maintaining the production training matrix and advise as and when routine training is required, or deliver related training to production operatives.
- Producing quality KPIs and communications to monitor standards.
- Manage the production plant & equipment maintenance plan and advise production as and when routine maintenance/audits must be completed to ensure timely completion of statutory requirements.
- Manage document control requirements of the companies integrated management system.
- Manage the calibration of monitoring & measuring equipment.
- Providing quality support and advice across the business.
- Provide support with health & safety, environmental, and social value as required.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience of conducting quality inspections or audits, ideally in the construction or manufacturing sectors.
- Experience or confidence to deliver training.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and/or ISO14001.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings would be advantageous.
- Computer literate – proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Full driving licence.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Able to self-motivate and prioritise effectively.
- Good communication and presentation skills – Able to communicate at all levels.
- A dynamic approach to work to support the changing nature of the business.
This is a full time permanent role.
The hours are Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:00 and Friday 08:30-14:30.
Salary £30 – £35K
Pension 4% matched by company
Life cover 2 X Basic salary
25 days Holiday + bank holidays.