Experience RequiredUp to 1 year
PackagePension Free Parking
FBR are looking to recruit an experienced Project Support Coordinator to join a friendly and welcoming project support team on a full time permanent basis.
- Setting up the administration of new projects, to include formulating Health & Safety information, Construction Phase Plan and Permits
- Issue site Health and Safety Boxes including printed to scale construction drawings
- Ordering of all site materials and arranging logistics
- Ordering of Hire equipment and keeping accurate log.
- Placing Sub Contract orders in conjunction with the CM’s ensuring accurate information is exchanged in relation to permits, the programme, inductions and deliveries
- Booking deliveries into sites/arranging appropriate accredited couriers where necessary;
- Booking Inductions for Staff and Sub-contractors
- Careful sorting, collation and accurate filing of employee & agency labour timesheets
- Price comparisons with suppliers and negotiating costs.
- Producing Operation & Maintenance files to stipulated deadlines
- Checking invoices against orders raised and highlighting any discrepancies / requesting Credit Notes if required
- Answering phone calls & acting as gate-keeper for Management & other members of staff.
- Email management
- Receiving and allocating warehouse deliveries;
- General Housekeeping of the warehouse
- Any other task required by the AM.
Personal Specification And Skills Required
- Construction knowledge. (preferred)
- Organised & planned yet reactive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team working.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prompt turnaround of tasks and deadline driven.
- A willingness to help and can-do attitude.
- Assertive, resilient and welcome to change for betterment.
What We Will Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free parking
- friendly working environment