Job ID 4921
Experience Required Civil Engineering experience 6 years +
Package £65k + Bonuses x2 + Allowances + Car & Fuel
Project Manager (Coastal & Civil Engineering)
Are you an experienced marine project manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for delivering complex and innovative solutions for the coastal and civil engineering industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
A leading Marine Engineering Specialist company that provides a range of services for the coastal and marine sector, including design, installation, commissioning, maintenance, and decommissioning of offshore structures and equipment. Working with coastal clients across England, Wales & Scotland from quayside operators to local authority and environmental establishments, to deliver projects that meet their technical, operational, and commercial needs.
Ideally looking for a Marine Project Manager to join our team in South West England. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of marine projects of various sizes and scopes, from initial planning to final handover. You will act as the primary point of contact for the client, project staff, subcontractors, vendors, and internal stakeholders. You will ensure that the projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. You will also ensure compliance with health, safety, security, and environmental regulations and best practices.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree in engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing marine projects, preferably in the offshore or maritime industry.
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- A strong knowledge of marine engineering principles, standards, and regulations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work in a dynamic environment.
- A willingness to travel nationally as required.
- A valid driving licence
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary of around £60k per year.
- Bonus scheme’s payout TWICE per year.
- A generous allowance package.
- A supportive and collaborative work culture.
- A variety of training and development opportunities.
- A chance to work on some of the most exciting and challenging projects in the industry.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Alan on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to