Job ID 4431
Experience Required 5 years +
Package 25 days hols, life insurance and healthcare
The Directors of a friendly and well established Dorset based Quantity Surveyor Consultancy is seeking a QS / Senior Quantity Surveyor who can hit the ground running and run a number of projects with minimal supervision.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a friendly team of younger QS’s where they can mentor a few of their younger members and take ownership of projects around the south and south west with a diversified array of projects ranging from leisure, commercial, healthcare to residential flats and local authority works.
The Quantity Surveyor will ideally be able to deliver projects from feasibility to completion in a client facing capacity.
- Pre and post contract experience.
- Any Employers Agent experience would be an advantage.
- A track record of delivering projects with minimal support.
- UK cost management / consultancy experience.
- Producing feasibility studies.
- Cost plans.
- Fund monitoring.
- Creating tender documentation including preliminaries against JCT and IFC contracts.
- Carrying out tender evaluations and reports and producing contract documentation.
- Overseeing construction cost, valuations, cost reports and final accounts.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Route to being Chartered / possibly Associate Director
- Professional membership fees
- Pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Broad array of projects
- Parking paid