Job ID 1729
Experience Required 3 years +
Package pension, bonus, paid parking
The Director and Commercial Manager of a friendly and well established Dorset based Quantity Surveyor Consultancy is seeking a QS / Senior Quantity Surveyor who can hit the ground running and run a number of projects with minimal supervision.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a friendly team of younger QS’s where they can mentor a few of their younger members and take ownership of projects around the south and south west with a diversified array of projects ranging from leisure, commercial, healthcare to residential flats and local authority works.
- The Quantity Surveyor will ideally be able to deliver projects from feasibility to completion in a client facing capacity.
- Pre and post contract experience.
- Any Employers Agent experience would be an advantage.
- A track record of delivering projects with minimal support.
- UK cost management / consultancy experience.
- Producing feasibility studies.
- Cost plans.
- Fund monitoring.
- Creating tender documentation including preliminaries against JCT and IFC contracts.
- Carrying out tender evaluations and reports and producing contract documentation.
- Overseeing construction cost, valuations, cost reports and final accounts.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Route to being Chartered / possibly Associate Director.
- Professional membership fees.
- Pension contribution.
- Bonus scheme.
- Broad array of projects.
- Parking paid.