Experience RequiredUp to 1 year
My client is a well-established and growing law firm situated in Fareham, they are currently looking for a Paralegal to join their team.
This is An excellent opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join my clients Residential Conveyancing Department to be based in their Fareham office. Working directly with the Head of Department you will support them in all day to day activities to include typing of correspondence, liaising with clients, other firms and estate agents, scanning of important documents and ensuring that all files are kept in order and compliant.
The ideal candidate will be able to draft Sale Contracts, deal with replies to enquiries on sales, report on all Searches and mortgage offers and be able to exchange Contracts, deal with completions when required and any other admin duties. The team deal with fast turnaround times, so efficiency with excellent attention to detail and using your own initiative is a must.
- Experience of having worked within a busy conveyancing environment
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Fast, accurate typing ability
- IT literate – Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience of using a case management system (although not essential as training will be provided)
Salary & Benefits: Competitive depending on experience.
This is a permanent position working 35 hours per week.
If this position is of interest please contact daniellefbrrecruitment.com or call the office on 02380 332438