Experience RequiredUp to 1 year
PackagePension Free Parking
I am currently looking for an Office Administrator to join a successful forward thinking organisation running the day-to-day functions of the office and providing support and assistance to ensure the office runs efficiently and smoothly at all times.
The successful candidate will be able to integrate into an established company team, be supportive of our desire to grow and be pro-active, reliable, and a determined member of the team.
Summary of Requirements:
- General office admin.
- General office maintenance both preventative and scheduled of buildings & services.
- Liaison with cleaning company and other 3rd party building suppliers.
- Organising adhoc office team lunches.
- Providing for staff wellness in office.
- Ordering & managing stationery & other office supplies.
- Postage – incoming and outgoing.
- Organising packing and deliveries of items to site.
- Dealing with office utilities & rates including contracts and maintenance of service.
- Answering of company incoming calls.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Ensure all meeting rooms are kept clean & tidy.
- Overseeing organisation of office stores/warehouse.
- Assisting in organising team events.
- Other ad hoc admin tasks.
The ideal candidate will have/be the following:
- Experience in office management (at least 2 years)
- Experience in Office Facilities management including health and safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent approach to customer service
- Friendly but with a professional approach
- Well spoken & polite
- Able to multi-task
- Proactive & hard-working
- Good time management skills
- Self-motivated & organised
- Good work ethic
- Able to complete administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to adhere to company policies and procedures
We require the candidate to be proficient in all the following:
Microsoft Office 365
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to contact Danielle Fox on 02380 332438