Experience RequiredUp to 1 year
PackagePension Free Parking
FBR Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Marketing Executive to join a well-established and successful company based in Nursling Southampton.
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing, delivering and measuring campaigns across a variety of channels and media.
Managing business units across the UK, Europe and SE Asia, including their sister company, you will support the company and its sales teams to nurture customer relationships, and ensure target customers make their way through the sales funnel. You will also help define the marketing strategy and provide advice on how to best reach the target market.
Marketing is forever evolving, especially through digital sources, therefore the role will require a certain amount of flexibility adapting and reacting to trends and market conditions. Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Implement and track marketing campaigns including social media, email, mailer and events.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Sales and HR) to develop strategic marketing initiatives.
- Plan and implement an engaging social media calendar of content, liaising with the wider team to create content including employee spotlights, interviews, videos and posts.
- Report on the success of the social media metrics monthly to the executive team.
- Design and create graphic art and visual materials for print and digital media using the Above Creative Suite, ensuring layout and design are both aligned with brand and production standards. Always utilise best practices.
- Project manage exhibitions from selecting stand space, through to designing literature, completing pre-show tasks, booking travel and accommodation, and tracking expenditure. Liaise with relevant teams throughout and report on ROI following the show.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities or areas of interest to support the sales team.
- Update the company website with content including news, product information and downloadable content.
- Develop and create marketing materials such as sales and product collateral and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread and edit creative and technical content across different mediums including advertorials, press releases, show profiles, specifications and line cards.
- Work with external suppliers such as stand contractors, printers and merchandisers to execute programs.
- Any other duties or tasks required by the executive or managerial team.
Relating and Networking – The ability to build and actively maintain formal and informal professional relationships
Leadership – the ability to inspire and empower others, encourage initiatives, lead, build and deliver a sense of purpose. Trustworthy, empathetic, decisive, listens, accountable and reliable
Results driven – Motivated by the desire to successfully achieve results to meet or exceed goals and objectives
Resilience – The ability to cope with and rise to the inevitable challenges, problems and set-backs you encounter in the workplace, self-aware, adaptable
Collaboration – To successfully work toward a common goal with others
Communication – The ability to convey information, verbally or written/presented in an appropriate manner to both internal and external stakeholders.
Time Management – The ability to make effective use of one’s own time and that of others, to effectively manage tasks and responsibilities – to get things done
Problem solving & creative thinking – making decisions and solving problems involving varying levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk.
Computer skills – Tech literate – the ability to use systems and programmes such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- CIM Qualification and/or relevant degree.
- 3 years relevant experience within a previous role, including the ability to self-manage workload.
- Experience in both traditional and digital media.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Highly organised
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Intermediate to expert – Adobe Create Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Lightroom and Premiere Rush desirable.
- Skilled with writing and editing content to suit the audience with an attention to detail.
- Ability to travel if required.
- Salary £22-25k
- Office based, 5 days per week. 8:30am – 5pm
- 23 days’ annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 28 with service
- Pension – 5% employee contribution, 3% employer (rises with service – max 8%)
- Free car parking
- Life assurance and income protection after 3 months
- Employee Assistance Programme – helpline