Experience RequiredUp to 1 year
PackagePension Free Parking
FBR are recruiting for a reputable Food Manufacturer who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, this is an amazing opportunity to settle, build and grow within their loyal and friendly team.
This is a Full time permanent position – Salary £30k – £40k dependant on experience.
The successful candidate will work alongside their full time experienced engineer for a couple of years before his retirement.
The ideal candidate with have an apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical engineering + HNC (or equivalent) OR Degree and 4 years’ work experience
Experience with working in the food industry would be advantage
Some working Knowledge of 10 or more of the main points below would be a good starting point
- Checks and supervision of Water Tower to comply with legionella Control HSG273 parts 1-3
- Monitoring and maintenance of central refrigeration plant
- Monitoring and maintenance of transport refrigeration – 12 vehicles in the fleet
- Supervision of equipment service contractor
- Emergency light testing
- Service and maintained of factory service
- Service and maintenance of production equipment
- Service and maintenance of automatic high speed doors
- Setup and test CIP of all automated machines
- Purchase, install, commission, test and improve any new machine into the factory as and when required
- Team working to ensure compliance with BRC (British Retail Consortium) standards
- Team working on Health and Safety Risk assessments and safe method of work
- Continual improvement to manufacturing system and methods
- Monitoring of Water, Gas and electrical consumption and costs
- Small panel building and small PLC programming
- Monitor and maintain factory, CCTV, Phone and Network systems
- Fault finding and repair issue across all aspects of the production and office facilities as and when they occur
- Work as part of the manager team to solve issue
If this position is of interest, please so not hesitate to apply.