Job ID 4434
Experience Required 3 years +
Package Annual Bonus + Car + Fuel
We are looking for a skilled and experienced land surveyor to join a busy team in the Hampshire area. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in land surveying and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Conducting land surveys using the latest surveying equipment and techniques.
- Preparing detailed reports and maps based on survey data.
- Communicating with clients to understand their requirements and provide advice on surveying matters.
- Managing projects from start to finish, ensuring that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- HND or Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years onsite experience.
- Strong knowledge of surveying equipment and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail & accurate setting out skills.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Alan on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to