Job ID 4535
Experience Required 2 years +
Package 25 days holiday + bank holidays. Private Health Care and Bonus Scheme. Also payment of professional subscription fees will be paid for.
A local build interior contractor based near Hook are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their friendly project management team; this role has come to fruition due to continued growth. As the new Junior Project Manager, you will enjoy working as part of a small and entrepreneurial team, driven to deliver value to their clients.
- Provide key support to the Project Managers and Finance Director in order to complete the annual budget and monthly forecast.
- Assist Project Team with commercial analysis and guidance.
- Developing and maintaining external relationships.
- Assist with preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Assist with performing risk, value management and cost control during construction.
- Have awareness of the different building contracts in current use for example NEC form of contract again useful.
- Good understanding of implications of Health and Safety regulations.
- Manage the interface with suppliers/contractors and internal partners to ensure value for money and appropriate commercial controls are embedded in all contracts..
- Assist with all post contact commercial matters including negotiating/agreeing compensation events.
- Produce Construction working drawings.
- Produce Construction programmes.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Construction/Interior fit-out and M&E systems.
- Production of CDM 2015 Documentation.
- IT fluency – especially conversant in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Autocad LT 2022 would be useful.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Well-organised and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to