Job ID 4596
Experience Required 2-3 years
Package 25 days holiday, profit share, healthcare, bonus
A superb opportunity has come to fruition for an Junior / Assistant Civil Engineering Estimator. This is a great opportunity for a keen and ambitious Junior / Assistant Estimator based in the south west region anywhere from Cornwall east to Hampshire up to the Bristol region.
Our client is a private forward thinking marine contractor with a strong order book and an unrivalled benefits package which includes 25 days holidays, annual profit share scheme and Christmas bonus scheme, 10% pension contributions and healthcare. They also offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
What will you be working on?
- Marine, Harbours, Water, Coastal, Flood frameworks
Experience required an advantage:
- Minimum 2-3 years estimating knowledge.
- Worked on heavy civil projects (preferable but not essential).
- Worked on either flood defence, flood alleviation, structures, marine defence, coastal or rivers. (preferable but not essential).
- This can be a part-hybrid role depending on your location.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to