Experience Required5 years +
PackageFlexible Benefits Package
One of our leading civil engineering client’s within roads and highways term maintenance has an immediate role for a competent roads and highways Quantity Surveyor to oversee amendments to public highways and other roads and bridge projects ranging from M4/M5 corridors covering Gloucestershire, Bristol and Somerset regions.
Typically project values range from £250,000 to over £10 million working within a friendly commercial team from their regional offices just off the M5 near Cheltenham.
· Experience working on a variety of Construction Contracts, including NEC3, JCT and 278 works
. Highways/Roads and earthworks
· Pre and Post contract experience
· Preparing Tender and Contract documents
· Preparing Bills of Quantities
· Risk Management and Cost Control
· Sub Contractor Work Allocation
· Preparing Accurate Progress Reports
· Completed Work Valuations and Payments
Ideally you will be either HNC/Degree educated, although time served and relevant experience is desirable (minimum 3-5 years). Internal/external training courses provided coupled with genuine career progression for the right candidate.
If you are interested please email me your latest career resume.