Experience Required3-5 years
PackagePension Free Parking
RolesTechnical and Design
FBR Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic and bright Graphic Designer to join a fantastic organisation in Lymington. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organised and driven.
This is a great opportunity to embark on a wide and dynamic role in a family run company. You will be involved in exciting activities and responsibilities from day one, working closely with Directors & Sales Team.
- Design and manage production of in-house graphic creation (brochure, stationery, POS)
- Creating, distributing and managing the graphic assets across all marketing channels, including social media, website.
- Curate & style photography, editing images
- Propose and develop a clear, innovative, and well-defined aesthetic ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand
- Responsible for project timelines and prioritising workload
- Liaising with printers/suppliers for quotes, sending artwork to print.
- Liaise directly with clients and deliver creative solutions to meet their briefs.
- Work closely with the team to deliver print ready artwork to an exact specification suitable for production.
- Ability to work under pressure, project timelines and prioritising workload and be flexible to changing deadlines
Key skills required:
- You are creative and bring enthusiasm to the team
- You have a good understanding of layouts, colours, fonts and photo editing
- You can prioritise and organise your workload effectively
- You enjoy the challenge of working to tight deadlines
- Confident user of Apple Mac computers
- Experience in graphic/communication design in a similar role
- Portfolio with examples of digital assets used for multi-channel advertising campaigns, social, digital etc.
- Strong understanding of digital design, typography, and colour scheme
- Good understanding of photography.
- You are passionate about attention to detail and take pride in maintaining high standards throughout your work
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Eye for design, layout, and ability to work with brand guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Ability to concept design solutions with limited direction
- Confident in sending work to print for litho/ CMYK/digital use.
- A good understanding of both print and digital outputs, particularly large format print and vinyl applications would be advantageous
- Confident using WordPress, CMS system for company website
- Monday to Friday 9 – 5pm
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Graphic design: 5 years (preferred)