Experience RequiredUp to 1 year
PackagePension Free Parking
RolesTechnical and Design
Digital, Marketing & Communications Manager – Southampton
An exciting opportunity a for a Digital, Marketing & Communications Manager to join a successful, growing company based in Southampton.
To manage, maintain, produce, and implement the client’s marketing materials, literature and strategies and be responsible for the quality, timescales for production and issuing of documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage social media platforms including LinkedIn and Instagram for the companies’ and key personnel in the business
- Deliver engaging content on social networks to help build social presence
- Manage online reviews, comments and reputation
- Maintenance of corporate websites, including updates, tracking hits and provide feedback on areas of improvement, and ensure it reflects our products, service offerings, values successes and is easy to navigate
- Download Companies’ Website Google Analytics and issue to Group Company MDs and Executives for analysis
- Production and circulation of weekly newsletter with Executive PA
- Complete end to end management and handling all day-to-day IT matters
- Project portfolio compilation, schedule updates including RAG status, issue to Chief Executive monthly
- Management and monitoring of Companies’ brochures, fact sheets and marketing literature
- Management of external professional photographer/videography for project portfolios, social media, company websites
- Familiar with Wix, LinkedIn, InDesign (or similar) and Flipping Book
- Degree in Events Management or Marketing or similar
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Experienced and confident using social media to attract customers
- Graphic design skills are an advantage
If this position is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.