Experience Required4 years +
PackagePension Free Parking
Customs Coordinator – Southampton
Are you an experienced Customs Coordinator looking to make your next career move and join a well-established friendly team, if yes then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
As a Customs Coordinator you will be responsible for managing import and export shipments. Look after the tariff code management, data checks for the imports and exports, ensuring the company remains complaint with the UK, European and US export controls. You will also help manage queries from other departments when required
- At least 5 year’s experience with Import and Exports
- Experience in Customs Compliance
- Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
- Logistics skills
About the Company:
Based in Southampton our customer is a well-known Specialist Manufacture, they provide a great working environment.
Salary & Benefits:
- Office based, 5 days per week. 8:30am – 5pm
- 23 day’s annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 28 with service
- Pension – 5% employee contribution, 3% employer (rises with service – max 8%)
- Free car parking
- Life assurance and income protection after 3 months
- Employee Assistance Programme – helpline
Apply today by hitting the Apply button as our client is looking to review candidate’s CVs & hold interviews as soon as possible.