Experience RequiredUp to 1 year
PackagePension Free Parking
Contract Administrator – Romsey Hampshire – Immediate Start
FBR Are currently recruiting for an administrator to join a well-established growing company based in Romsey, Hampshire.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that all administrative support is provided within the Contracts Administration Team, Contract Manager & Administration Manager, in a cost-effective, efficient and professional manner.
Your main tasks will include, but not exhaustive of;
- Answering phone calls & acting as gate-keeper for Management & other members of staff.
- Email management
- Setting up the administration of new projects, to include formulating Health & Safety information, Construction Phase Plan and Permits
- When necessary attend meetings both in-house & site based
- Issue to site all Health and Safety information along with printed to scale construction drawings;
- Placing material orders
- Placing Sub Contract orders in conjunction with the Contract Manager & ensuring accurate information is exchanged in relation to permits, Programme, inductions and deliveries
- Booking deliveries into sites/arranging appropriate accredited couriers where necessary;
- Booking Inductions for Staff and Sub-contractors
- Arrange travel and accommodation for site personnel
- Requesting and collating required certificates for handover/consent to trade;
- Careful sorting, collation and accurate filing of employee & agency labour timesheets
- Undertaking regular price comparison tasks to ensure we are using the most competitive supplier prices
- Receiving and allocating warehouse deliveries;
- Producing Operation & Maintenance files to stipulated deadlines.
- Checking invoices against orders raised and highlighting any discrepancies / requesting Credit Notes if required
- Maintenance and organisation of all office stationery consumables in a cost- effective manner;
The ideal person must be confident, with a calm and professional approach with at least 1 years’ experience in a similar construction environment – ideally qualified with their NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or Customer Services. Must have GCSE’s in English & Maths at level C or above and be computer literate in all Office packages.
You must be well presented with an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills, who can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This is a full time permanent role.
- Salary: up to £25k depending on experience
- Holiday entitlement: 22 days plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Working Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 Mon – Fri
- Free Parking
If this position is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.