Job ID 3828
Experience Required 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
Package business mileage allowance, bonus, pension, training
A specialist Southampton based design, supply and installation precast concrete contractor has expanded significantly over the past 12 months and now seeking to expand their operational team based in their modern offices in Southampton.
A role for a Construction Coordinator has come fruition to help with on site procedures closely working between their office and various sites.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Survey sites for access and mobile crane.
- Effectively plan and deploy labour to facilitate requirements.
- Process on and off hiring of plant and tools.
- Manage sub contractors.
- Logging site diary information and collating weekly report.
- Agree and set final contracts programmes.
- Monitoring H&S and quality of work and overall site productivity.
- Attend external customer and contract meetings.
- Assist with the internal call off procedure of materials, plant and labour.
- HNC/D or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Microsoft office 365 suite (outlook, word and excel).
- CSCS card.
- SSSTS card.
- Full driving licence.