Experience Required5 years +
PackageCompetitive Salary & Benefits
One of our long term regionally based fit-out/shopfitting contractor require a Construction Buyer.
You will need procurement experience on projects, ideally within a either shopfitting / interiors or main build construction, this is a hybrid working role but mainly office based in their modern air conditioned offices just outside of Romsey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and progressive organisation with a annual turnover in excess of £80 million. The procurement will relate to the refurbishment and fit-out of blue chip clients such as B&Q’s, Superdrug’s and Coop’s food retail to name a few.
Specific requirements include:
- Supplier management – both strategic and operational (National)
- Tendering, negotiation and selection of material supplier partnering
- Promote Contract Management and Account Management strategies
- Contribute to the achievement of project cost down and budget targets
- Collaborate with Business Development and sales in pursuit of new contract wins
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Procurement, Purchasing or Buying experience within; shopfitting, refurbishment and fit-out sectors
- Construction related background
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced project environment and tight deadlines
- Able to foster collaborative and strong relationships with the supply chains
- Comfortable with hybrid / flexible working
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary package and the chance to progress within this established Hampshire based contractor