Job ID 4603
Experience Required 5-10 years
Package 25 days holiday, profit share, healthcare, bonus
A superb opportunity has come to fruition for an experienced Civil Engineering Estimator. This is a great opportunity for all levels of Estimator based in the south west region anywhere from Cornwall east to Hampshire up to the Bristol region.
Our client is a private forward thinking marine contractor with a strong order book and an unrivalled benefits package which includes 25 days holidays, annual profit share scheme and Christmas bonus scheme, 10% pension contributions and healthcare. They also offer great training and development opportunities and are recognised for their great culture, which puts their people first.
What will you be working on?
- Marine, Harbours, Water, Coastal, Flood frameworks
Experience required (all are essential):
- Worked in similar role previously.
- Worked on heavy civil projects.
- Worked on either flood defence, flood alleviation, structures, marine defence, coastal or rivers. (preferable but not essential).
- This is a “hybrid” role with office visits every 7-10 days.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to