Job ID 4523
Experience Required 1 year
FBR Recruitment is looking for a Carpenter on behalf of one of our clients in South London, Berkshire and Kent areas.
Here are some key details about the position:
Pay rate: £20 per hour.
Benefits: IFC Accreditation and NVQ in Passive Fire provided after the probation period.
Additional perks: Company van and fuel card.
Bonus and target / Price work available.
Working hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience in fire door installation and fire door remedial/maintenance work.
- Driving licence essential.
- Own tools, preferably cordless.
- Proficiency in completing site evidence reports.
- An NVQ qualification is preferred.
Experience with accreditation programs such as FIRAS, IFC, or BM Trada would be desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Laura or Alex at FBR Recruitment on 023 8033 2438.