Job ID 4778
Experience Required 2-3 years
Package Training, car allowance, pension + bonus
A respected privately owned regional building contractor based near Chichester are seeking a full time Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their friendly and functional commercial department. Projects vary between commercial builds, leisure, residential and education with projects mainly based along the south coast.
Responsibilities will include assisting with the following items:
- Preparing Bills of Quantities.
- Sub Contractor Work Allocation.
- Work Valuations and Payments.
- Site Surveys.
Key Experience and Requirements:
- Ideally a minimum 2-3 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- Ideally have worked for a build contractor.
- HNC/Degree qualified not essential.
- Design & Build experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Ideally from a main contractor background not sub contractor.
- Excellent communication/ team work capability.
- Computer literacy will be essential.
- The role will be mainly office based with some site visits and a degree of flexibility.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package with genuine career progression for this forward thinking and progressive regionally based build contractor whom has a growing pipeline of repeat business.
Please note, please only apply if you reside no more than within 45-50 minutes of the Ringwood region.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to