Job ID 4364
Experience Required 3-5 years
Package Health care, Gym Membership, Car Allowance
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a housing developer who have an excellent reputation and build quality standard. Our client has years of experience in providing more than properties. They design homes by taking into consideration the build, neighbourhood and the people that will live there.
- Reviewing blueprints (complying with building codes and zoning ordinance).
- Prepare construction drawings (create scaled drawings of interior and exterior spaces based on floor plans).
- Create Models using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Working closely with Architects and Engineers.
- Record Building code Violations and photographing potential hazards in order to identify potential problems before they become a liability for our client.
- Obtaining tenders for construction work.
- Preparing applications for approval by regulatory bodies.
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation.
- Researching new design processes, building legislation and technology.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Lee on 023 8033 2438 or send an updated CV to