Experience RequiredUp to 1 year
PackagePension Free Parking Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful growing company as their Administrative Assistant working with the Director and the Team. The role is based at their offices in Park Gate, Fareham, Hampshire.
Reporting to the Director this is a very hands-on role, where you will undertake general administration duties to support the team.
As a vital member of the team you will ensure that you align your role with departmental strategies and changing business dynamics.
In addition, to develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to solicit feedback that delivers continuous improvement throughout the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide General administration for the Department for all Fleet, vehicle and plant maintenance.
- General Support and assistance to the Director.
- Provide general administration for booking and maintain all training needs for the department.
- Provide general administration in vehicle tracking and chasing/collating all weekly timesheets and provide them to the Accountant in a timely manner ready for payroll.
- Provide general administration for the assistant of recruitment, shortlisting CVs, assisting in organising interviews and ensuring a smooth induction for all new recruits.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external customers and external suppliers.
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls received by the department according to agreed standards including timeliness and accuracy, ensuring calls records are maintained as necessary.
- Take and relay messages via the telephone or in person, ensuring a professional service is given to callers who contact the department.
- Arrange internal and external meetings and manage departmental diaries in accordance with instructions.
- Create new files, update, and maintain a central departmental filing system including dead-filing old files.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Previous administration experience
- Understanding of a file management system.
- Effective communication, presentation and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Works collaboratively with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues effectively.
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Drive effective collaborative relationships with colleagues in other departments.
- Proficient IT skills in particular Microsoft Word and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 30-minute lunch break
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,500.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends